This resource is a comprehensive instructional guide. It includes 204 daily lesson plans with multiple concepts taught daily, a unit outline, and it is 100% compliant with Texas Essential Knowledge Skills. Included in the downloadable resource:
- Sample Classroom Rules and Contract
- Suggestions for Working with the Reluctant Theatre Student
- Maestro Performance and Project Critique Policy
- Maestro Tips & Tools for Creating Project Groups
- Encouraging Volunteering for Performance Order
- Solutions for Grading the Absent Group Member
- Support for Gifted and Talented & Special Needs Students
- Designing a Commanding Image for the full resource production
Writing daily lesson plans and providing structure and support for your students are time consuming tasks. When you purchase "Lesson Plans", you will have instructions for daily lesson plans at your fingertips while saving prep time and providing a consistent classroom structure.
***Please note that we highly recommend the purchase of "100 Activities and Games for the Body Voice Imagination", "Talk Theatre 333 Maestro Journal Prompts", and "Methods of Assessment" in addition to the Lesson Plan in order to fully utilize our daily lesson plans/instructional guide.***
All of our instructional materials will be delivered electronically. You are limited to 2 downloads. Download and/or print immediately upon receiving your materials.
NOTE: Each time you open the file on a device directly from the Maestro Theatre Publications site you have effectively downloaded the file and used one of your two downloads. Only two downloads will be allowed in order to protect copyrighted materials.
There are no returns or refunds on any of our resources, so please contact us with questions prior to making a purchase.
By purchasing this product you agree to the Maestro Theatre Publications “Terms of Service”